Saturday, June 13, 2009

Got Questions...?

I like questions... And this is a quality site that I hope to spend more time exploring, which is about questions. It has Biblical answers to pretty much everything I can think of, and I'm pretty sure having checkout their Statement of Faith/DB etc, they are 'sound'. Good times. They offer an impartial explanation (where necessary) and then maybe give what they think, sometimes. But generally, it is a really helpful resource, so go enjoy!

http://www.gotquestions.org/

4 comments:

  1. Interesting website. I looked at a few questions which seemed to have good answers, but I'm bound to say the answer about the mark of the beast is utterly bizarre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh shame, looked for a question that wasnae there, perhaps i should ask it to them =)

    ReplyDelete