Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FREE: -2, -1, 0, 1.....

Well, I havent had time to update this properly surprise surprise. Tomorow I have only one short lecture so intend to get up to scratch updating the amazing stories of God's hand at work despite my weakness!

Just got back from one of the best Hall Events done at St Pats in a while, not just in terms of the many in depth, heartfelt conversations that were had, but a real encouragement to the first years to see Mark 4, which I have drilled into them in our small group times each week.

So, tomorow afternoon I shall recount:

-How the marquee almost had to be cancelled on friday; miracles; and general busyness!
-Saturday's miracles and marquee set up.
-The launch of sunday, the challenges of leading and in general one of my longest and toughest days!
-FREE day 1, where 10/15 non believers came to hear the first lunchbar on the reliability of the gospel, despite my disorganisation and general ovverwhelmed-ness at the task in hand. BUT GOD once again proved to be sovereign, and showed how he is in perfect control and can do great things through weak people. The CU and CUGs were great, and there were so many encouragments from individuals, which maybe I will expand upon tomorow.

But now...sleep is needed! Tomorow should go much smoother, and hopefully therefore more opportunities to share the gospel will come :)

Adios for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment