Monday, December 22, 2008

Following the trend...an attempt at blogging

Well. Here we are. After spending ages trying to think of a name that is super cool but not pretentious, and failing, here I am copying everyone else I admire and doing a blog.



I guess I do this in the hope that I may begin to more actively investigate disscussions and issues and the like that I frequently come up with in my over-active mind and come across when being distracted by other more qualified people's blogs. Thoughts that are usually kept to myself, or are dumped unceremoniously upon my good friend Josh John.



This has potential to contain loads of interesting thoughts -it often is comically been pointed out that I have way too many ideas and thoughts going on upstairs- however, often being a quite indecisive perfectionist with poor time management skills...whether there will be any posts at all, let alone anything worth reading, is not something to bet your house upon.



For strange reason though, blooging -or at least, what I intend to use this blog for- has a sense of accountability about it, if I go about declaring progress in personal bible studies and the like. Though, in the knowledge that there is in fact no body reading this, I'm not really sure that is a valid excuse for a blog!



I refer a good friend of mine, whose blog is, in my opinion, one of the best around [Stephen Edwards http://www.xanga.com/steebl] for a very apt summary of why exactly, is blogging a good idea, at least for him -see later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment